Well, Brooklyn had a great weekend and now she is all tired out!!! I found her sleeping on the couch tonight all curled up with blanket and teddy. What more could you ask for?? She is such a sweet girl and we thank God for her everyday!!! WE LOVE YOU BROOKLYN SOPHIA!!!!!
Kendra has been doing that a lot lately! She wears us all out quite well:)!! I need to snap a picture of her next time. They always look so cute sleeping. I love that picture of Brook sleeping. Precious!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
5 comments:
:)
that is a sign of a fun weekend!
What a sweet picture! Glad you guys had a nice weekend love you!
Kendra has been doing that a lot lately! She wears us all out quite well:)!! I need to snap a picture of her next time. They always look so cute sleeping. I love that picture of Brook sleeping. Precious!
Love you guys
YOu know they're tired when they fall asleep without putting them to bed.
What a cute picture of Brooklyn!!
Kids look so precious when they are sleeping it makes one wonder why you get frustrated with them.
Post a Comment