
Last Night of T-Ball!!!!!

Kids getting ready to play!!!

Kobe ready to HIT A HOME RUN!!!!

Brooklyn in Line to hit the ball!!!

Mina (Brooklyn's cousin)

Kobe swings and hits a home run!!!!

Brooklyn hitting the ball!!!

Go..Go..Go..Brooklyn

Eating
ice cream after the game!!!

Kobe getting his trophy!!!

Mina getting her trophy!!

Brooklyn getting her trophy

Mina, Morgan, and Brooklyn with there trophies!!! They were all excited!!! Morgan was in coaches pitch!!!!!

Point Sports
6 comments:
lol, we have matching posts :)
Cute! Looks like they had fun this summer! :)
I enjoyed looking at all the pictures this morning. We sure do miss you guys.
Love you!
Looks like Brooklyn and Kobe enjoyed T ball. I bet they were so excited over their trophy. Good Pictures
What a great night!! I love watching the kids play, it was a great season. The pictures are so cute! The bulletin for church has teeball and coach pitch on the front.
Love you lots,
Mom
Hey Shelly it is time for some new postings. Get with it girl. love ya
Post a Comment