The other day we had a small thunder storm and when it was done we look out our window to see a full RAINBOW!!! It was so neat. The Picture doesn't do it justice, but I had to take a
shot of the rainbow. Brooklyn thought it was so neat because she could see all the colors of the rainbow!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
5 comments:
Beautiful! I love rainbows! You guys have a great weekend together. I am glad Jay is home with ya! Love you guys!
was that last saturday? we saw a great one over at the little old church saturday evening
Beautiful picture of the rainbow. I bet you are happy to get Jay back home.
I love rainbows!!
I love seeing the power of our God in His creation!! I always am a sucker for a great rainbow.
Love you guys. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment