I LOVE weekends that I don't have to work!! It is nice to be able to spend time with my family and get things done around the house!!
*On Sunday we turned Brooklyn's baby room into her new playroom!! I will NOT be showing before pictures because it was to bad for pictures. lol So here are the after pictures!! I love starting something and being able to finish it all in one day!!! That stuff makes me happy!!! She loves her new playroom and she loves having a toy box (thanks to Uncle Matty) to put all her toys in.
*On Saturday Jay's mom called and said she was at Grandma's house. So we went see them. Grandma T has some beautiful sunflowers. I have never seen such a big sunflower as this one and it was beautiful.
This is all from one sunflower!!!
Since we were in the area we decided we needed to go and see Papa and Grandma W.
Papa chickens are getting big and we got to take a dozen brown eggs home with us!!! There is nothing better then brown eggs...fresh eggs that don't cost almost $2. =)

Jason informed me that U of M has there first football game this Saturday!!!!
The first football game is the first sign of fall coming. Now, I LOVE fall, but hate what comes after!!! Yuck!!!

He also had is first NFL Fantasy Football Draft last night. He was so excited to go last night!!!Football season here we come....
I think Brooklyn is getting my sinus infection so please pray that she doesn't get sick and miss her first week of school. That would be horrible for her to miss that!!!
Jason informed me that U of M has there first football game this Saturday!!!!
The first football game is the first sign of fall coming. Now, I LOVE fall, but hate what comes after!!! Yuck!!!
He also had is first NFL Fantasy Football Draft last night. He was so excited to go last night!!!




4 comments:
OH, my word that was a big post:). Fun to have a room to play in for sure. Kendra plays all over our house I feel at times:).
Can't wait to hear how Brooks first day goes tomorrow. Is she in K-4 or K-5? We weren't sure.
Love you guys:)
i love doing projects and changing stuff around the house...i bet you love walking into brook's room and seeing so much more clean space!
Well tomorrow is Brooklyn's big day at school. I know she will love it and do well.
Brooklyn's play room looks great. It is a beautiful toy box Matt made for Brooklyn and it works well for a desk.
When I seen the U of M football pictures I thought I have only four months and I go to Fl. As you all know that just breaks my heart. ha ha.
Brooklyn's play room looks great! Love the toy box! :)
Post a Comment