Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stepping Stone Falls park!!!!

It was a beautiful day to go to the park!!!
We ate lunch and feed the Seagulls...

the ducks....

the Geese...

and the nasty big fish!!

The fish were huge and they probably thought Brooklyn was lunch!!

Brooklyn feeding the fish and ducks!!!


Here is a picture of the ugly big fish!!!

I love this picture of them looking into the water!!!
The falls!!!

It was really neat. It would make good family pictures!!!

Wonderful parents!!!

Beautiful little girl!!!!
Jason and Dad

Me and Jay

Mom and Brooklyn resting in the shade...it was pretty hot in the sun!!

Brooklyn looking at the creek below!!

My Family!!!

and again!!!



We had a wonderful relaxing afternoon. Thanks mom and dad for showing us this new park and giving us a great afternoon!!!!













6 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Where is this park Shelly? I love these pictures

cindy said...

We were so glad to be with you all, it was so relaxing!! We love you all so much. You have a wonderful family, it was so nice to sit and sit and sit and talk.
Love you bunches and can't wait till tomorrow.
Mom

PS Vicki it was just north of Shelly and Jays house, we all will have to go there and then go to Crossroads Village and ride the train :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

That sounds so cool to me. Caleb would love to ride the train.

gram said...

I love your new headline picture Shelly. You posted some great pictures. Brooklyn looks so cute in the pictures and looks like she is having a great time and I am sure she is with Grandma and Grandpa with her.

Alyssa said...

How nice! Glad you guys had a fun time together. That is a cool looking place.

Love you guys! Have a great day together!

Alyssa said...

couple of things. The nasty big fish are carp (not meat eaters) Brooklyn was completely safe. They are nasty though. The pic of mom and dad is great and I agree with the title. They are awesome parents! And the pics of you guys are great and I can't believe how big brook is getting.

Love you guys!

chris