Sorry everyone our phone line and internet were down for a few days. I know you all missed me!!!! HAHAHA!!
We have had a great week....busy week!!!! I have been sick with a sinus infection...YUCK!! We went school shopping and she had to get her Hannah Montana gear. I wanted her to get this really cute Hello Kitty gear, but no way was she getting that!!! lol She is sooooo opinionated!!! Tuesday we cut and color mom hair which turned out beautiful! Then on Wednesday I went back to work. I am glad I have today off. We are going to Grandma T's house to visit with her and Jason's mom.
Here is some of her fun stuff for school!!! She is so excited for school!!!
I think someone got a hold of my camera!!!!
Maggie Sue is so tired from a long day of doing nothing!!!!
I will post more later of Brooklyn and her dress up clothes!!!! She loves those dress up clothes!!!




3 comments:
My Brooklyn is growing up fast. I think Brooklyn definitely has her own opinions but then the apple does not fall far from the tree. haha Isn't it fun taking your child school shopping.
lol, SHE IS TOO YOUNG TO BE INTO HANNAH MONTANA...isn't she? :( so sad, they grow up too quick...she is so sweet...Kobe is/has been into stuff that is too old for him for a long time too...sniff..sniff...hopefully we will both have some little little ones to be our babies again as we try to keep up with our ever growing kids!
Leah...you are right!!! She has so many older kid friends from daycare...I think this is how she hears about Hannah Montana, but Mina and Morgan love her too!!! I actually let her watch it one night and she laugh and she laugh. lol..it was too funny to watch her!! Oh well...I hate to see her grow up. =(
Oh well, Our next kids will eat whatever I give them...lol =)
Our adoption stuff is coming along somewhat good right now, but I am afraid to say to much in fear I might not happen!! You know in this process everything changes like the WIND!!!
Post a Comment