Monday, August 04, 2008

**Meijer Shopping!!!!

I went to Meijers today to pick up some great deals that they were having!!!! I forgot to take a picture of all the fine deals, but I will tell you what I spent and what I saved!!!

My total without coupons: $84.09

My total with coupons and sales: 57.34

Now for the fun part...I received a $5.00 off coupon from Colgate to use on my next order and a $2.00 off coupon from Pledge to use on my next order.

I actually got $84.09 worth of grocery and beauty supplies for: $50.34

Total savings at Meijer's: $33.75

Not to bad!!!!!

5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

I made out like a bandit at Meijers today too. I got a TON for stuff for $55! I love the 10 for $10 sales, plus I was able to pair up some coupons with those sales to make things even cheaper!!!

Shelly Marie said...

That is awesome!!! We are some money saving, coupon crazy family!!! I love it!!! Great job!!!I have not gone to Walgreens yet!!!

Alyssa said...

Okay, we all hit the jackpot today with deals it seems:) LOL What a riot! It sure does feel good saving money though. I did about the same in coupon savings today. We saved $36 by using coupons on top of sales! Yay! How exciting was our Monday!!!

Lindsay said...

Great deals Shellly! :)

cindy said...

I am of to Meijers and Kohls (my favorite store) We had such a great time with Brooke, she wanted to see the skunk and then decided it was Grandpas job to get the skunk cause she was a girl. It was so cute.
Love you,
Mom