Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Walgreens and Rite Aid.....

Walgreens:


Walgreen's paid me $3.00 to take this stuff off there shelves!!!

My bill after manufacturers coupons: $17.00

Plus they gave me 2 $5.00 off coupons to use on my next order!!!

Plus Kellogg's has a $10.00 off rebate for 10 Kellogg's items

So that is how they paid me to shop at Walgreen's!!!



***************************************************************************
Rite Aid:




Rite Aid: All this stuff for a $1.89

Rite Aid has wonderful rebates right now!!

The Olay face wash, Gillette shaver, Gillette Shampoo, and the Revlon nail polish I got all for FREE after rebates.

The Crest toothpaste is on sale for $2.79, but I had a $1.00 off coupon. So I only paid for my toothpaste!!! Yippee for me!!!

Jason was very excited!!!

6 comments:

gram said...

That is great!!!

Jeri ~ said...

Very impressive, you are doing a great job.

Lindsay said...

Great deals Shelly! :) I love reading about what everyone is getting!

Rebekah said...

You are so thrifty! Did you make a decision yet/hear any news? we've been praying for you guys!

Alyssa said...

Good for you!!!:)

Alyssa said...

Such a great new header picture:)