Mom your hair looks great! Short hair looks great on short people. That is not a slam, I am serious! Lyss just cut her hair really short and similar to yours. From a guys stand point anyway. She will love it! Looks awesome mom!
I Just wanted you know how much I appreciate my new haircut and color. I love it and dad does too, so that makes it even better! Thank you lots, and thanks everyone for the sweet comments, now I wish you all told me how bad I looked before ;)
WOW!!! I love it so much. Great job, Shelly! Mine is cut very similiar right now too:). I needed easy with no time anymore:). Okay, I just saw Chris' comment. He didn't even tell me mom cut her hair, but as I was writing this post, I saw my name to the left, and realized Chris already commented:) LOL. How funny! Great job, Shelly! And honestly, mine is really short like that too, mom! Love it!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
8 comments:
So cute! Love the color, love the cut! Although, I thought she was beautiful before too! :) It's fun doing new things with your hair!
Mom your hair looks great! Short hair looks great on short people. That is not a slam, I am serious! Lyss just cut her hair really short and similar to yours. From a guys stand point anyway. She will love it! Looks awesome mom!
Chris Love ya!
I love your haircut Cindy. Shelly you did a great job!!! I agree Cindy you look younger.
I love the new Cindy!
Looks Great!
I Just wanted you know how much I appreciate my new haircut and color. I love it and dad does too, so that makes it even better! Thank you lots, and thanks everyone for the sweet comments, now I wish you all told me how bad I looked before ;)
WOW!!! I love it so much. Great job, Shelly! Mine is cut very similiar right now too:). I needed easy with no time anymore:).
Okay, I just saw Chris' comment. He didn't even tell me mom cut her hair, but as I was writing this post, I saw my name to the left, and realized Chris already commented:) LOL. How funny!
Great job, Shelly! And honestly, mine is really short like that too, mom! Love it!!!
Super cute, Shelly!
Post a Comment