Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Pictures of Lindsey Shower!!!

The food table!!!!


My beautiful hat!!!! lol



Lindsey opening her gifts!!!


Grandma and her pretty hat!!! lol



The guest eating and drinking!!!

Vicki talking to Grandma Aeschliman.



The Braids maids and there hats!!!



Aunt Paula and her hat!!!



Grandma Aeschliman and her pretty hat!!!



Awww...we are so beautiful in our hats!!! =)



Aunt Wilma and Gram



Me and my Mom!!!!


I love this picture!!!!



The beautiful bride!!!



WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY AT LINDSEY'S WEDDING SHOWER!!! SHE GOT SOME WONDERFUL GIFTS FOR EVERYONE. =)


WE WISH YOU GUYS FROM S.C. COULD OF BEEN HERE!!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS LOTS.









5 comments:

gram said...

Love the pictures. I have got to get my camera fixed. I had such a good time at the shower and enjoyed seeing every one.

Lindsay said...

I wish I could have been there to! Glad you guys had fun though! :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

you take good pictures Shell Belle!

Alyssa said...

Wish I could've been there too. We miss you all so much too.

Great pictures! Looks like a fun time. Oh, and I won't show these to Chris for fear he will make another "smart" comment:) LOL

Lindsey said...

Awww... Thanks Shelly! What great pictures!