Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whitehead Family...2008

*Jason's Family Reunion 2008*
I love the clouds in this picture.
Grandma Whitehead, Ron and Jason


Being silly with Grandma
The guys setting up the tent the night before the family reunion!!

Under the tent eating lunch. It was so cold and wet that day!!

Brooklyn and I made it inside just before it started to rain...Boy, did it rain hard!!!

So we (I mean the guys) had to move everything into the barn. It was much warmer and it was dry!!!

The food tent...It is so neat. It keeps all the food clean and free of bugs. One of Jay's uncles made it. I think it is pretty neat!!!


Fish Fry...anyone?? Jason's family is big into fish fries. Uncle Dan's fish is the best and I really don't like fish at all. He makes his own batter and it doesn't taste like fish. =)
I can't believe it....I ate fish and I liked it!!! lol =)
When it stop raining (finally) we played and game on Hillbilly Golf. It is a fun game.

The kids thought it was a great idea to go swimming, but it was cold and windy!!!

Brooklyn loves the water.


Jason and Steve...deep in conversation. Steve is the guy the kids all LOVE. He is great with all of them. He takes them all a boat rides and pulls them on the tubes. What fun!!! It was to cold and wet this year to be on the boat and tubes. Bummer!!! =)


Jason helping Brooklyn jump off the dock!!!

Brooklyn Sophia and Mina Rose Whitehead
The family reunion was small this year, only about 64 people and it rain...a lot!!! We still had a great time hanging out, eating (of course) and just enjoying every ones company. It is always good to see all the cousins playing and having fun! Brooklyn loves to go to Aunt Di's and Uncle Dan's house. Thank you guys for such a wonderful time!!!


















4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great pictures Shelly! I love the one's of Brooklyn jumping in the water! What are you guys up to this week? Matt gets home today so that is good- it's been lonely with out him. I'm sure you understand with Jay traveling sometimes. Love ya! Hope your having a great day!

gram said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you had a good time in spite of the weather.

Alyssa said...

That looks like a great time with family. Kids definitely don't feel the cold when they are having fun!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Thanks for the pictures Shelly!