Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of K-4

Eating Breakfast before she goes to school!!! She was very excited!!!
Brooklyn Sophia is growing up way to fast!!! **sniff..sniff!!!

Daddy walking Brooklyn in to school!!!

Her Class room!

Hanging her stuff up

She was getting a little nervous, but she was fine when we left!!!

Already working hard...=)


She loves her desk!!!
She was so excited this morning when she woke up. Most mornings I have to pull her out of bed, but not today.....she jump out of bed and got ready to go to school!!! It is hard to watch them grown up and do "big-girl" things. If only we could lock them up so they can't grow up!!!! ;)











6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures Shelly! Brooke is just too cute! Looks like she is going to enjoy school this year. Love the backpack! :) I know... I wish I could make Elle stop growing up to! Love you guys hope you have a great Monday!

Alyssa said...

thanks for posting the pictures so quickly! I am so glad she is excited about school too:). She is a cutie pie. HOpe all goes well. And, yes, I wish we could freeze time too. I was just reading Just In Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado to Kendra, and it made me tear up. She wondered what was wrong with me? She said, "Mama, are you sad?" LOL
Oh, well. I couldn't help it:). Love you too, Shelly! Have a great day. We need to chat again soon.

Leah Wentzel said...

it was nice to see you guys today :)

gram said...

What a cutie. Brooklyn is growing up to fast but it is certainly great she likes school. I am sure she will do great in school. It is so hard watching them grow up so fast.

cindy said...

What cute pictures shelly! I can't believe how quick the kids grow up. We had fun tonight,sorry if we hiped her up and left ;)
Love you lots,
Mom

Alyssa I have never heard of that book, I thought I had read most of his books, I will have to get that one.

Jeri ~ said...

Finally it looks as though my computer is letting me comment! Love the pictures, Brooklyn is getting to be such a big girl. It is great that she loves school so much. It was great seeing you guys last weekend and Bob & I thank you again for trimming us up for the wedding.---Guess where we went for dinner tonight?? and guess who waited on us??? I thought of you and how you would have enjoyed being there with us. LOL Take care and see you soon!