Thanks Shelly. I love all the pictures. As all of you know I love pictures!!! I am so blessed to have such a great family. I so appreciate all the Happy Birthday wishes. It made my day even though I did not feel good yesterday. I am so much better today so I think it was the antibiotics. I plan on going north soon to run mom's errands, I will be praying for your mom and dad as I know they really were close to Laurie. Thanks again. I love all of you soooo much. Love ya, Gram
I am so glad that mom is feeling better and able to go see Grandma. She is amazing! I hope Brooke loves her "batter batter" as she calls it. Love you, Mom
Love ya and I am leaving shortly for Grandma Ghents but will probably be home either Thurs. or Fri. The Blog and the calls certainly made me have a Happy Birthday. God Bless
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Gram! We love you!
Happy birthday mom. get feeling better! We love you!
Happy Birthday MOMMY! See you tomorrow shelly.
Hugs and Kisses,
Me
Thanks Shelly. I love all the pictures. As all of you know I love pictures!!! I am so blessed to have such a great family. I so appreciate all the Happy Birthday wishes. It made my day even though I did not feel good yesterday. I am so much better today so I think it was the antibiotics. I plan on going north soon to run mom's errands, I will be praying for your mom and dad as I know they really were close to Laurie. Thanks again. I love all of you soooo much. Love ya, Gram
That was such a nice post. We love you Gram! Glad you are feeling better!!
I am so glad that mom is feeling better and able to go see Grandma. She is amazing! I hope Brooke loves her "batter batter" as she calls it.
Love you,
Mom
Thanks for driving, I am not use to this one car stuff. :) I had so much fun with you and the Kids.
Love you bunches,
Mom
Love ya and I am leaving shortly for Grandma Ghents but will probably be home either Thurs. or Fri. The Blog and the calls certainly made me have a Happy Birthday. God Bless
Shelly! Where are you? It's time for a new blog...lol!
Miss you, hope your having a great day! Lov ya
Post a Comment