Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter with the Whiteheads!!!

Mina, Morgan and Brooklyn (Notice Brooklyn and her famous thumb, again!!!)
They love to swing. Mina and Brook have so much fun together!!!

Morgan enjoying her peppermint smelling bubbles!! They really did smell like peppermint!!!


Look mom what I found!!!



Mina looking in her Easter bucket for eggs!!!




Easter egg hunt!!!





Looking for all those Easter eggs!!!















8 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

pretty dresses girls!

cindy said...

The girls all look so pretty! I am glad that you had fun. Hope your day goes great. We are getting a new furnice put in YIPPEE.
Love you lots,
Mom

Alyssa said...

Looks like they had a great time together! I love the thumbs up:)! And her face with it is great!!! LOL

Love you!

gram said...

Cute pictures. We missed you on Sun.

Lindsay said...

Thoes pictures of the three girls are really sweet! They all look so beautiful in there dresses!

Jeri ~ said...

I sure am lucky to have such beautiful granddaughters - wish I could have been there too. Loved all the Easter pictures and love that "thumb thing" Brook has going. I think she inherited that from her Uncle Ron!!

Shelly Marie said...

Mom-I am glad you got your furnice thinks!! Love you

Alyssa-Yes, she is great!! I am not sure were she got that from, but she thinks it is great!!!

Gram-We miss seeing you guys too. We had lots of fun. Hope you are feeling better!!!

Linds-I love all there dresses!! They had so much fun togther.

Jeri-We wish you could have been home for Easter too. Maybe next year!! When are you guys coming home??

cindy said...

I love you lots!
love,
Mom