Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poor Baby...

Well, be praying for Brooklyn please!!! In the middle of the night she woke up with a fever of a 100.1 so I gave her some meds. and she went back to sleep till 5:00 and I check her again and her fever spike to 102.7 so I gave more meds. I will be calling the Dr. because I am not sure what is going on with her. She seems okay, but she does have a runny nose and a fever. I did just check it (8:00am) and it 99.4 so at least it is going down. So please pray that is not sick for her birthday and her party!!! Love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

poor brook...

cindy said...

Thanks for letting me know this morning, what ever you need JUST call me. I love you sweetie.
Hugs and kisses,
Mom and Brookies Grandma

Lindsay said...

Awww, we will be praying for to start feeling better soon! That is not fun. Hopfully it will pass before sunday! Love you Shell!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for chatting today! Hope Brook is doing better! :) Love ya

cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN we love you BUCKO!! You are a wonderful little girl who I just adore!
Love you bucko,
Grandma and Grandpa