Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Morning!!!!

Her Easter basket.
She was very excited about her peanut butter eggs!!!! mmmmm...

She loved her Easter Duck!!! We also got her a really cool butterfly house that I will post picture of when it gets warmer!!!


Found one!!!!



I love hiding the eggs and then watching her find them.




She was proud of all the eggs she found!!!!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa said...

Cute :)! We enjoyed looking, and loved Brook's hair too:)! I think kids are so cute in the morning. I would love to get Kendra a butterfly house. Where did you get it? My sister got Kendra an Ant Farm, and we are waiting for the arrival of the ants any day now:).

Looks like she had fun with her basket!

gram said...

Looks like Kendra had fun Easter. Cute pictures. Love, Gram/GG

Shelly Marie said...

We got the butterfly house at Wal-mart and then you order your caterpillars on line! We have not done that yet. I think they are around $5 or $6. It should be pretty cool. Your can watch them turn into butterflies. We love learning things like this. =) It should be fun!! =) The ant farm sounds like fun to.

Leah Wentzel said...

cute, kobe wasn't interested in his candy at all, just the toys, he is such a boy.
i saw an add for the butterfly house thing too. It looks cute. My neighbor actually goes out and finds the eggs in the weeds around her pond and then raises the caterpillars from eggs until they become butterflies, then she brings them over to let Kobe release sometimes. It was really neat to watch.

cindy said...

Looks like Brooklyn had a great easter morning. I love the idea of a butterfly house or an ant farm it is so interesting how GOD gave them specific jobs to do and how even the little creatures know what they are to do. I will never forget when Kobe was watching the show about the earth and it was on ants and this thing drilled into the head of an ant! HE talked about that for weeks :)
Love you,
Mom

Lindsay said...

Brooks Easter basket was really cute! Yum... I like peanut butter eggs too! :) Hope you guys are having a good day! Love ya

Vicki Aeschliman said...

All the second grade classes hatch butterflies. It is so cool.

Shelly Marie said...

We are excited about hatching butterflies this spring and summer!!! =) It should be fun!!!

Linds- that is really cool about Elle. Are you going to let her take the pictures of Elle?? Love ya