Monday, March 24, 2008

Please use the egg dipper not your fingers....

She had three egg kits to play with this year. I know it seems alot, but I always buy them at the end of every Easter. I get them really cheap!!! She loves to dye eggs and so do we. =)
The marble eggs were cool looking, but NOT what I call kid friendly!!!

We started off using the egg dipper...I just don't know what happened!!! =)


Please use the egg dipper not your fingers!!!!!

I love this picture!!!!

We had lots of fun.

The thumb is a new thing she does in almost every picture!!!

The end results of our eggs!!!!







5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love the picture of her and Daddy, and the one with her thumb up...what a riot!:) LOL

I went to Target today to get 50% off stuff. I got Grant his basket (Tonka truck:)), and found a ladybug one for Kendra's party! I love getting it cheap too! I even found baskets for her toys.

We had fun coloring eggs with Kendra too. I need to post the pics still:).

Love you guys! Kendra had fun looking at the pics with us tonight too.

Shelly Marie said...

I will have to go to Target tomorrow. I love there sales. It is the only way to do it. =) I love saving money on things you only use once a year!!! =) Love you guys too,!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! Brook did such a great job with the eggs, they turned out cute! Love ya

Leah Wentzel said...

cute, yesterday Kobe suckered me into dying eggs one more time before i put all the easter stuff away.

gram said...

Love the pictures. Egg's looked beautiful.Love ya, Gram/GG