Friday, March 07, 2008

Brooklyn's Surprise from SC....




Brooklyn was soooo happy and soooo excited to get a surprise in the mail from Aunt Linds, Uncle Matt and Baby Elle. She just loves the baseball. I won't let her play with the bat....that is an outdoor toy only!!! Thank you guys sooo much. I had a video of her opening it, but it wouldn't work!!! Love you guys and miss you guys bunches!!!!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, I am glad that she liked it! I thought it was cute becuase it was pink! I love her sweat suit and thoes are great pictures! Love you guys lots!!

cindy said...

OOOOOOOH BOY we are going to be busy. I bet she will hit the ball good (hopefully only the ball. That will be fun. Thanks for coming over last night, we enjoyed it so much.
Have fun with you honey!
Love you,
Mom and Bucko's Grandma

gram said...

Love the pictures. Tell the turkey I will see her soon. Love ya, Gram
GG