
We love this shirt for Brooklyn!!! She is so funny!!! Her
teacher, Mrs. Rose thought is was so funny. I guess it does fit her personality pretty well!!! I just love that thumbs up!!! She cracks me up!!! Love you all and hope you all have a great week end!!!
5 comments:
Well I think that shirt fits rather well ;) she is so much fun. Thanks for coming over last night, we enjoyed beint with you all. Dad enjoyed talking to a guy for a change. He loves Jays heart for God. Well I hope Brooke dosen't drive Jay crazy with packing and getting ready for the YARD SALE...she is so funny.
Have a blessed day sweetie.
Love,
Mom
That is really cute! You guys have a great weekend to! We love you!
Love the pictures of Brooklyn. She is so cute!
New boss? I thought she has been boss for the past 4 years :)
Love you guys, have a safe trip Jason and you guys have a great weekend!
You are right leah!!! She has and always will be the BOSS!!! lol See you guys at church!!
Linds- We love you guys too. Hope your egg bake turn out okay!! Have fun with the family!! =)
Mom- We had a great time with you guys too. Jay really enjoyed the talk with dad as well!! Hope you found the spider!!! lol
Gram- Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment