Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Money well spent!!!!

Coffee table!!!
End tables!!!

I almost forgot to post pictures of my favorite end tables and coffee table!!! I love them and we could not pass up the great deal they had on them at Lapeer Furniture. It was $150 for all three. Art Van had them for $350. WOW!!! So we saved alot of money by looking around.
Love you all



7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are beautiful! They look really pretty in your house! I love getting deals to! :) Well, it's a cloudy day here, I think I am going to take Elle to the outlets today... wish you were here to go with us! Love ya

Alyssa said...

That is a great deal! Glad you found them. Have a great day! Love you guys!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

They are so beautiful. I love the color.

Leah Wentzel said...

did you get the tag off the big one? :)

that was a really good deal, praise God for that!

Shelly Marie said...

LOL Yes we took the tag off!!! =)

Linds I would love to go shopping with you at the outlets...I love those kind of stores!!!

Alyssa, thanks! Hope you have great day too.

Vicki I hope you are having lots of fun!! =)

cindy said...

I love them too! I hope your day was sweet, we are pooped! TOmorrow we are going to the crematory with Jason to pick up Laura's remains.
Love you bunches,
MOM

gram said...

Love the new furniture. Quite a bargan hunter you have turned out to be. Love ya, Gram