Happy BIrthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Brooklyn, Happy birthday to you!!! You are amazing. I love you soooo much! Grandma and Grandpa are praying for you to feel all better. Hugs and Kisses, Grandpa and Grandma
Happy Birthday, Brook! We love you so much, and wish we could be there for your party. Kendra really misses you and Kobe so much. She helped pick out your present too.
I can't wait to go to the movie with my bucko and Kobe and of course you kids too :) See you there, I am going to get there about 4:45. Love you lots, Me
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
11 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN! We love you!
That is a really cute picture!
Happy BIrthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Brooklyn, Happy birthday to you!!! You are amazing. I love you soooo much! Grandma and Grandpa are praying for you to feel all better.
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandpa and Grandma
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! We hope you are feeling better. We love you & miss you ~
Grandma & Grandpa Bryson &
Grandma T
Happy Birthday Brooklyn
i love you and I am looking forward to seeing you at your birthday party. I love you very much. Love GG
happy b-day Brooklyn!
Happy Birthday, Brook! We love you so much, and wish we could be there for your party. Kendra really misses you and Kobe so much. She helped pick out your present too.
We love you guys!
I can't wait to go to the movie with my bucko and Kobe and of course you kids too :)
See you there, I am going to get there about 4:45.
Love you lots,
Me
Is the turkey all ready for her birthday??? I love you and can not wait to see you. Love GG
Love you guys! Have a great day!
Post a Comment