
Her SpongeBob Squarepants Cake....So Cute!!!!

Her favorite Balloon!!!!

The food...We had walking taco's and cake and ice cream!!!

Before her presents were open!!!

Her Birthday cards.

Brooklyn's presents...she got some beautiful dresses!!!

Brooklyn's favorite game!!!
I will post more pictures tomorrow!! We did have a great time on Sunday!!!! The kids had a blast playing together. I will post more pictures of the kids and the bubble machine!! =) Love you all and thanks to everyone that made Brooklyn's birthday great!!!
6 comments:
Looks like a great party! Kendra wants the hungry hippos game too:). How fun! What a classic. Did she like her Pet Shop? Did she have that one? Kendra specifically chose that one for her too.
She told me today after watching the video of her on here that she wants to go see Brook. I explained that it is not just a hop skip and a jump:).
Love you guys!
Love the pictures Shelly. Good Job.
You put on a good party!! Love ya, Gram
Brooklyn loves her game!!! Kendra would love it too!! =) Yes, she played all night with her Pet shop stuff!!! She loves anything to do with doctor stuff. It is very cute!
That is cute about Kendra wanting to play with Brooklyn. Someday!! =)
Love ya
Cute, shel
Oh, good! I am glad she liked it. I will tell Kendra. I think Kendra and Brook like the same things.
Love you guys!
The cake was really cute! Your house looked great to! Thanks for posting can't wait to see some more!
Love ya
Post a Comment