Saturday, March 15, 2008

To Love, Honor and Cherish....

~WOW...I am a lucky girl!!!~

~Just being funny!!~

~ My crazy man whom I love so much!!~



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures Shelly! You are a lucky girl- Jay is such a great guy and very funny to!

Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

We hope Brook has a great Birthday Party today! Wish we could be there... maybe next year :)

cindy said...

Dad and I love him too very much! God has richly blessed you girl. We had a great time at Brooke's birthday party, I bet she slept like a rock when her head hit the pillow.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you,
Mom

Shelly Marie said...

Well, It is now 9:30 and she is still up playing with her Pet shop stuff!!! She loves it because it is a doctor set!!! So she is having fun!! =) Love you too!!!

gram said...

Had a great time today and enjoyed seeing every one. I love all of you very much. Love , Gram/GG

Alyssa said...

Great pics:)! Can't wait to see her birthday ones. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Love you all!