Monday, March 30, 2009

Brooklyn's First Soccer Practice!!!

Doing some warm ups!!!!
Learning how to kick the ball towards the net!!

Going for the save!!!


Go get it Brooklyn!!!

Every time she made a save in goal she would turn and give Jason a thumbs up!!! Too Funny!!!

Nice save Brooklyn

I LOVE this picture!!!
She had so much fun at soccer practice. It is all she would talk about when I go home from work. Next week she will get her uniform and she is so excited about that!!! I can't wait to see Brooklyn in her uniform!!! How FUN!!!





5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Great job, Brook! Uncle Chris would be proud to see you in the goal:)! That is great! Love the pictures:). She looks like she is doing great! I love the thumbs up!!

gram said...

How cute. Brooklyn will do great in Soccer. I love the thumb up picture.

cindy said...

Oh yeah she has it undercontrol, right. love you sweetie, she just seems to have a natural ability with soccer. Maybe she will be a goalie like uncle chris.
Love you,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

that is awesome, I can't wait to see her!

Jeri ~ said...

Wow I guess it's been awhile since I've been here. You have been busy posting pictures. Love the pics of our little soccer player, I can tell by the determined look on her face that she will be one of the star players!
You sure did get a lot of snow the other day, I hope it has all melted by now.
And last but not least your neice Elle is absolutely adorable, such a little cutie!!!