What fun times!! I so miss the days when the kids were little. BUT.....they are a blast now too. We had so much fun at dinner and target too. Maybe tomorrow I will find a phone. Love you
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
5 comments:
So cute:)! I love her first birthday cake! Adorable! Her second one was great too. Birthdays are so much fun when you have kids, huh? :)
Love you! have a great day!
gosh, do i remember those bubble machines. you kitchen floor was just slick with bubbles :)
Sure brings back a lot of great memories. I love family get togethers.
I am enjoying all these pictures this week. The one with Morgan & Mina is adorable. Time does fly!!
What fun times!! I so miss the days when the kids were little. BUT.....they are a blast now too.
We had so much fun at dinner and target too. Maybe tomorrow I will find a phone.
Love you
Post a Comment