Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brooklyn....Before her first birthday!!!

I love this picture of Mina, Morgan and Brooklyn!!!

Lake Orion Fireworks....she loved the lights!!!

Swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!



Getting ready to crawl.

I love those teeth!!! lol

Brooklyn Loved her Jump-a-Roo!!!

Got to LOVE her smile!!!

I figured out how to stand all by myself!!!!


Big Red Apple Farm!!!

First Halloween!!!
Kobe feeding Brooklyn on Thanksgiving!!! =)
Christmas at Grandma Bryson's House!!! She loved the Rocking Horse!!!
More to come.....I am really enjoying looking at all these old pictures!!! lol

8 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

SO cute :) wow, it is funny seeing all the kids so little, I am excited for her b-day party. is that a sat or sun?

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, it is a Sat at 2:00! We are still not sure if it is going to be at our house or the church. I will let you know soon. Hopefully I will hear something today!!

Alyssa said...

Adorable! I love seeing all of them:). I LOVE the bath picture. Very cute!!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks, Lyssa!!! I have enjoyed looking at all of them too!!!

gram said...

What cute pictures!!! Brooklyn is such a cutie. I love the one of her and Kobe. It seems like it was yesterday.

cindy said...

I love those pictures, I am just looking here at her now and can't believe how big she is. What beautiful pictures.
Love you,
Mom

cindy said...

I love those pictures, I am just looking here at her now and can't believe how big she is. What beautiful pictures.
Love you,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Boy that jumparoo is getting a good work out. Brook sure has grown up. Can't wait to see you all.