
I found these pictures on mom's computer and thought they were all so cute!!
I really love the ones of mom and Elle!!

Playing outside on the tractor!!

Not sure what my daughter is doing in this picture, but I think it is cute!!=)

and in this one!!!


I love Kobe's smile in this picture!!

Elle driving the tractor...watch out everyone!!
6 comments:
Who took those? Cute:)! I love Brook's expressions:). She is so funny!
Mom took the ones on the tractor and I took the ones of her and Elle!!
She always has some funny expressions on her face!!! =)
What cute pictures. Cindy looked like she was in heaven holding Elle. The little ones looked like they had a great time on the tractor.
:)
I love the pictures, so adorable!! I also love your new background! :)
By the way, have you started the big countdown??? If Rebekah makes it to her due date we're at 87 days!!!! Less than three months now...WHA-HOO!!! :)
I love those pictures, I was wondering how did you get them??? or did you steal my pics???? I love you girl,
Mom
Post a Comment