Saturday, March 21st
From 2:00pm to 5:00pm
At the old church
6396 S. Gale rd
Atlas, Michigan 48411
*I am giving you all the address to you can Mapquest it from your house!!! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!! =)
Posted by Shelly Marie at 8:29 PM
7 comments:
I will be there. Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Hey Shelly! Ryan and I will not be able to go because we have to find an apartment on Saturday. I just wanted to let you know. Love you!
lol, that shot of brook as Hannah Montana is just too funny :)
we'll be there, can you mapquest a Atlas address? when I tried to do it for my sister's wedding (that was at the little church) i think it just comes up with atlas, MI -not the specific address. I have not tried it since then so maybe it has changed.
That is hilarious!! Love it:). Wish we could be there. GG has our gift. Kendra put a little addition on top just for Brook:)
I'll be there Sat with the Caleb and Codie.
Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!!! =)
I willlllll be there and can't wait.
Love you,
MOM
Post a Comment