Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brooklyn's Hannah Montana Birthday!!!!




Brooklyn Sophia Whitehead

"Rock Out Brooklyn" is what the cake said...too cute!!



GG and Brooklyn


Aunt Paula and Brooklyn

Us and Grandma Whitehead!!


It was so nice to have Matt, Linds and Elle home and what a treat to have them at Brook's party!!! Thanks guys!!! She loves her game!!!




My Big Birthday Girl!!!







Morgan, Hope and Mina

Present time!!

Sidewalk paint...she is very excited to try this out!!



This gift was from Papa!!

and boy was she ever excited to
MARIO KART for her DS game!!!!



Brooklyn and the girls!!!
Thank you everyone for coming to Brook's birthday party!! I know she had a great time playing with all her cousins and friends!! Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you brought her and I know she loves all of them!! We can't wait till it gets warmer so we can try some of her summer toys she got!!
Uncle Chris, Aunt Alyssa, Kendra and Baby Grant (this is from Brooklyn) I love my Hannah Montana art set. I am making you a card to send down to SC. I wish Kendra could of been there too.
She wanted me to make sure you knew she loved her gift!!! lol She is so funny!!! Love you guys and miss ya!!!



















8 comments:

gram said...

Loved all the pictures. Had a great time at your party. I have such a great family.

Alyssa said...

Wow, that looks like she had a great party! Who made the cake? Very cute:). That is definitely the new way to do it...the cupcakes. Very cool idea!
Brook's cheeks were so rosy in all the pics. She looks so cute in her Hanna Montana shirt:).
We are so glad she loves her gift! We love you all! :)

Shelly Marie said...

Alyssa, the cupcake cake was so easy...no cutting and brooklyn love the cake!! Her rosy cheeks came from running around the church! =)


Gram, Thanks love you!!!

Lindsey said...

Great pictures! I wish Ryan and I could have been there to join in the fun.

Shelly Marie said...

Lindsey, That would have been fun!!!

cindy said...

WE did have so much fun!! Can't believe how fast the grandkids grow up. Good job Shelly
Love you
Mom

gram said...

Grandma Ghent loved the pictures of the boys. She thought they were very cute.

Leah Wentzel said...

Brooklyn, how are your sea monkeys doing? Kobe are growing and you can see them swimming around. What are yours doing?