Friday, March 06, 2009

Look...it is starting to look like SPRING!!!!

Look at that green poking through the ground!!! I am so excited to get outside and play in my garden!!! =)


Today was a BEAUTIFUL day!!! We had such a great day playing outside and hanging out with mom(grandma.) Lets see.....what did we do today??????? We rode our bikes, played with sidewalk chalk, listened to the birds sing, watched the geese fly by, played soccer and we went to McDonald's to get an ice cream cone!!!! WOW....we did a lot today, but we sure had lots of FUN!!!!
Jason and I so wish the boys were here to have fun with us too!!! We are so ready for them to come HOME!!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful day too!!!




6 comments:

cindy said...

I will have so much fun with all the grandkids in the garden. FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Can't wait. THanks for the great day.
Love you!

gram said...

Sounds like you had a fun day with your mom and Brooklyn. Your plants look great. I am sure mine are up also.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Yesterday was truly gorgeous. The sap was flowing a lot.

Jeri ~ said...

I see GREEN coming out of your ground...that is a GOOD thing. Sounds like you had a great day.

Alyssa said...

Sounds like fun! I love spring too! WE can't wait for your boys to be home either!! Love you guys:)

Gotta go to church now:)

Lindsay said...

:) I love when you start to see "green" things!