Happy Birthday, Jason!!!! Thank you so much for being such an awesome husband, father, and provider for our family!!! Just think....next year we will have our boys to help celebrate your birthday!!! Won't that be awesome!!!
We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON. I tried to call you this morning and you were not available so I left you a message. Have a great day!!!Love ya
Happy Birthday! I like that picture of brook & maggie :)
Happy Birthday Jason we love you so much! See you tonight.
Hugs and kisses,
Mom
Happy Birthday Jason wish we could be there to spend it with you guys. Love ya!
Chris, Alyssa, Kendra, Grant & Mac
Love you Jason, it was great talking to you tonight.
Happy Bday Jay!
by the way I love the picture on the top of your blog.
Chris
Post a Comment