Hey I just wanted to let you know that we won't be able to come to the party because we Todd and I both work all day Saturday...I'm sorry! I wish we could be there!!!!
Also, we would like to do dinner with you guys soon! OH and would there ever be a goo time that I could bring Todd by sometime to get his hair cut before the Boston race this April?...Maybe we could do dinner an chop his hair! :) what do you think?
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
8 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday Brooklyn! Have a fun day - I love you.
Grandma Bryson
Happy Birthday Brook! We love you and are excited to celebrate!
Happy birthday Brook! We love you lots and hope you have a very special day! :)
WE so enjoyed talking with you this morning, Brook! WE love you so much, and hope you have a fabulous birthday!!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn, I love you very much. I enjoyed talking with you today. GG
Happy Birthday Brook. I'll see you Sat with Caleb and Codie. Love ya!
Hey I just wanted to let you know that we won't be able to come to the party because we Todd and I both work all day Saturday...I'm sorry! I wish we could be there!!!!
Also, we would like to do dinner with you guys soon! OH and would there ever be a goo time that I could bring Todd by sometime to get his hair cut before the Boston race this April?...Maybe we could do dinner an chop his hair! :) what do you think?
We had so much fun at the Rain forest cafe with you for turning 5
Love you sweetie
Gramda amd Gramdpa
Post a Comment