Can I sign a protest somewhere on this weather situation????? I GOD has a very funny sense of humor. Oh well the ground needs more water right? Love the pictures if it was in december. Love you, Mom
That is Michigan for you:). I think and hope everyone goes south for their spring break! If they didn't plan it, they should now:)!! Oh, my word. No fun at all! Well, maybe for the kids?? :)
Come on down everyone:)! It was 80 yesterday, and should be in the 70s again today!!
Well it is pretty! I can't believe the crazy MI weather this year. I hope this is finally the end of it, I want to come home next week and hubby may refuse to budge if this keeps up.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
9 comments:
This is absolute craziness!!! I had packed all the boots and winter coats away (I should have known better!) I certainly dragged them back out, today!
Can I sign a protest somewhere on this weather situation????? I GOD has a very funny sense of humor. Oh well the ground needs more water right? Love the pictures if it was in december.
Love you,
Mom
Oh my! :)
Rebekah...I did the same thing!!! It is crazy....Only in Michigan!! =)
That is Michigan for you:). I think and hope everyone goes south for their spring break! If they didn't plan it, they should now:)!! Oh, my word. No fun at all! Well, maybe for the kids?? :)
Come on down everyone:)! It was 80 yesterday, and should be in the 70s again today!!
I think it is time for me to leave for Fl as I always leave on Christmas. Maybe I am just dreaming all this snow!!!
Well it is pretty! I can't believe the crazy MI weather this year. I hope this is finally the end of it, I want to come home next week and hubby may refuse to budge if this keeps up.
Shelly I hear you have new pictures of the boys. Please post them.
Gram, I really don't have any new pictures of the boys!! We hope we will get some soon!! =)
Post a Comment