Monday, March 09, 2009

My Baby Girl is Going to Be 5 Years Old This Week!!!!!

This week we are going to take a look back on Brooklyn's 5 years of life!!!! I can NOT believe she is going to be FIVE years old!!! These five years have gone by so FAST and I wish I could slow it down just a bit!! Today, I told her she needs to stop growing. She makes us laugh everyday. We love her smile and funny attitude!!! She gets her attitude from her dad. lol Brooklyn is doing very well in school and she loves her teacher. =)
Some of Brooklyn's favorite things....
Her Nintendo DS
Her soccer ball
Her Teddy Bear (still loves that thing so much)
Hannah Montana
Riding her bike and scooter
Cooking with mom
Cheese Pizza
Loves to color and scrapbook with mommy
Loves to play soccer and football with daddy
My list could go on and on......

We will be having Brooklyn Party on the Saturday the 21st at 2:00pm
We are just not sure if it will be at the church or at our house!! We should know this week....I will keep you posted!!! =)
The night before....Boy was I ready!!! lol
Here we are waiting for Brooklyn.... Finally...after 3 or 4 pushes her was here!!!!
First family picture!

One day old
Brooklyn Sophia Whitehead
03-13-09

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love that last picture of her:). It totally looks like her expression she makes now:) LOL So cute!
It is crazy to believe she is going to be 5! We so wish we could be there for her party.

We will be sending her gift back with GG :). We love you guys. Love the old pictures. I will enjoy looking at them this week.

Leah Wentzel said...

boy, 5 years goes quick! I love the old pictures of you guys and brook, she is so cute!

Lindsay said...

So cute! :)

gram said...

Wow five years have gone fast. Enjoyed looking at all the pictures. I agree Brooklyn's expression in the last picture looks like she does now.

Jeri ~ said...

Love the pic of you and Jason in the beds - Jason is just relaxin' with a big smile on his face, while you have way too much going on to even care if a camera is in the room! And it is unaminous (sp?) that last picture looks like she does now. I don't believe I've ever seen that pic before, that little pink hat and that expression is adorable!