I love these pictures, how cute!! My she has grown so much. I love seeing all the pictures. My dad looks different now. I love her cute expressions. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all. We are soooooooooo blessed. Love you bunches, Mom
You do such a good job of keeping up your blog. THANK YOU, I love it!! The pictures of Brooklyn are adorable..hard to believe she is so big,time really does fly by.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
I love these pictures, how cute!! My she has grown so much. I love seeing all the pictures. My dad looks different now. I love her cute expressions. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all. We are soooooooooo blessed.
Love you bunches,
Mom
I love that smile on the chicken one.
I love the Halloween pictures of Brooklyn . It brings back alot of good memories. It is so amazing how fast they grow up. Brooklyn is so cute.
You do such a good job of keeping up your blog. THANK YOU, I love it!! The pictures of Brooklyn are adorable..hard to believe she is so big,time really does fly by.
Cute! It's fun looking back! I love all of her costumes...to cute!
Too cute! I love it! I need to go back and do the same thing with Kendra's past halloweens. Remember they were both chickens together?
Love you! Thanks for posting those!
Post a Comment