Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brooklyn's New Brother's!!!



Older Brother

Younger Brother
Here are some of the updated photo's we received of the boys. Our case worker received "tons" of new pictures of the boys and she is sending them to us with the contract. We will review the contract, get it notorized, and then send it back (with enough money to make Jason's head spin). Our case worker knew how excited we would be to see a couple pictures of the boys, so she scanned the pictures above and sent them to Jason's email so we could see them before the rest of the pictures arrive.
So we need your help. Jason and I are trying to narrow down the boys names so we can get them named as soon as possible. We are going to let you know some of the top names that we are considering and we would like your feedback with what names you like. However, please don't tell us the names you HATE, because we may pick that anyways and we won't want to know that you hate it.
Also, we reserve the right to change our minds at any time and add additional names if necessary. :-)
Here are the finalists.....
  • Jackson
  • Aidan
  • Zachery
  • Noah
  • Elijah
  • Levi
  • Brady
  • Colton
  • Isaac
  • Liam



11 comments:

Alyssa said...

We like in this order:)

1. Colton
2. Isaac
3. Levi
4. Elijah

We like Colton the best!! We thought Colt would be a cool nickname!! Isaac was my grandfather's name, so I have always loved that name. We thought about that with Grant actually. They are all cute names though. Good choices!:)
Coming up with two names makes it harder I am sure. We love you guys, and seeing the pics tonight gets us more excited to meet these sweet boys!!

Jeri ~ said...

The boys are adorable and I can't wait to see them in person, and give them lots of hugs and kisses!!!! As for the names...I really do like all of them! I know you two (three?) will pick names that are a perfect fit for these beautiful boys.
Love you all,
Grandma Bryson

cindy said...

Oh my, they are so special!! I love them so much already. I love the names and will get used to anything you decide. Brooke will have her hands full but if anyone could handle the boys it will be your daughter, Just like her mommy.
Love you all bunches,
Mom

Lindsay said...

The boys are so cute! We can't wait to meet them! I really like all of your names I think Jackson is my fav.!

Love you guys!

Leah Wentzel said...

I would have to say I like Levi and Aidan or Levi and Brady.

I like all the names you are looking at-my sister is naming her baby Noah.

Do you think this is harder than choosing brook's name? for some reason it seems harder to me. Maybe because there is two. When you are naming two do you run into REALLY liking one name and then not liking others just as much as the first one you love??? :)

The boys look like they are getting big and healthy-praise God for that. The littlest one has the cutest little smile!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I like Noah, Zachary and Levi. Biblical names seem to suit them

Rebekah said...

LOVE--------

1) Jackson
2) Colton
3) Isaac
4) Levi

Ben's number one boys name is Jack, but we already have one in the family and know 2 Jacksons. It's super cute!!! :)

Those boys are adorable, you must be beside yourself with excitement!!!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks you guys for the wonderful suggestions!!! =) We are so excited to finally have pix of the boys. Today, we got more pix and we love everyone of them!!! I can't wait to show you all more pictures.
Love you all!!!

It is hard to choose two names that we both love!!! We have shorten the list though! Thanks

8:15 PM

Lindsey said...

IN no special order, I like levi, Noah, brady and Isaac.

Wendy said...

Hey Shelly those are all awesome names. I like that most of them aren't common names. I'm not a fan of common names. Like your daughter's name it's not common which is cool. Anyway great choices good luck narrowing it down. Any ideas for middle names? I have heard some people using their given names for middle names. When we adopted Carson we changed his name his birth name was Hendrix Damion Marley (after Jimi Hendrix, Damion (not sure I was told that is another name for the devil:(:(:() and Marley after Bob Marley. So once his adoption was final it was great to have his name changed. As for Emma her birthmom picked out Emma and we picked her middle name. I'm very excited for you I know that I haven't see you in forever but I just wanted to let you know that it is so awesome that you're adopting it is a wonderful experience what a wonderful home you will be giving those boys!!!!! I also saw that you're friends with Wendy Leppek she lives in my sub. She is hilarious. A very nice lady. Her has does and always has looked great. sorry for the long post.

gram said...

I like Colton, Zachery and Levi but all the names are good (except the last one Liam) I had to tell you that Shelly. Sorry but I will get use to any of the names. I am like you Shelly, if you tell me not to do it, I do it. ha ha
The boys are cute and I can not wait to kiss them and hug them.