Monday, October 27, 2008

Soccer Player....

Brooklyn sure does love her soccer ball!!!
She is getting pretty good at playing soccer..

This summer we plan on putting her on a soccer team!!!

I think she will really enjoy it. =)

We sure do love you Brooklyn Sophia!!!





6 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

cute pictures, she has always been into stuff like that :)

gram said...

What a cutie. Brooklyn is taking after Lindsey and her Aunt Vicki in her soccer love.

gram said...

I wasn't thinking Brooklyn is also taking her love for soccer from her uncles, Ben, Chris and Matt.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Soccer is great!! Lindsey can teach her how to be sneaky and bug the other players without the ref knowing.

Lindsay said...

Cute! Uncle Matt would love to see these pictures! I'll have to show him when he gets home from work!

cindy said...

What a doll! I just love how she wants to be outside allllllll day. How she pretends the porch is an airplane and we always are on the way to Florida and kobe and Kendra and Elle are going to be picked up and we go to DISNEY land. I have so much fun with her.
Love you lots,
MOM
PS Love my hair!!