Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Fest 2008....

All ready to party!!!
What a cute Super Girl!!!!

Grandpa and Brooklyn being silly!!!
Brooklyn and Hope!!!

Morgan, Mina and Brooklyn


Kobe and girls waiting for the Horse rides


Brooklyn LOVES horses and she was sooo happy!!!

The smile says it all!!!


Kobe enjoying the ride with his crazy hair!!!!


Morgan was a little cold, but she still like riding the horse!!!

What a beautiful Angel riding the horse!!!

Brooklyn's Frog

Kobe's Lizard

Face painting time!!!

Grandma making snow cones!!!!

Grandma hard at work!!!

Uncle Ron being weird!!!

The kids waiting to see the Magic show!!

Rodey...the kids loved him!!!

Grandma and Brooklyn being silly girls!!!!

Giving prices away for the cutest costume!!!

Today, was a FUN day and kids had a great time getting candy, face painting, horse rides, eating popcorn, playing games, and jumping in the bounce houses!!! Brooklyn is so over tried tonight and it was very hard to get her to bed. She is finally sleeping!!! =) Yippie!!! lol
On another note....They are calling for snow showers on Monday...Brrrrrr!!!! Plus, it is like....60 days till Christmas. WNIC (radio station up in Michigan) is starting to play Christmas music the Saturday after Halloween!!! Crazy....Fall is the shortest season of all.






















7 comments:

gram said...

Cute pictures. The kids looked like they really were having a great time. Grandma and Grandpa looked like they were having a great time with the kids.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Did Brooke have a bow in her hair?? :) Looks they everyone was having fun!

Shelly Marie said...

Linds

Yes, She always has something in her hair, but she loves her red bow!! I was just glad I had something to match her costume!! lol

Leah Wentzel said...

the pictures turned out great :)

I loved brook's costume!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Well at least I can comment on your site. I love the pictures on your post and Leah's. Looked like so much fun. Take care and see you soon.

Lindsay said...

Cute! I just don't remember seeing her with a bow before! It was cute!

Jeri ~ said...

Love the pics of all my girls. It looks like everybody had LOTS of fun.