Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Enjoying a Beautiful Fall Day!!!

Brooklyn helping daddy rake the leaves!!!
I love the smell of leaves!!!
Of course we had to play in leaves!!!


So sweet!!!
Brooklyn being silly!!!













7 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love your background and the pictures are great!

Alyssa said...

How fun! I love playing in the leaves! I love the pictures of you guys laying in them. Nice shots!

We sure do love and miss you guys too!!!

Leah Wentzel said...

i love the last shot of brook :)

cindy said...

What great pictures, she sure does love to be outside. Looking forward to her coming today. Thanks for the haircuts ;)
Love you,
Mom

Lindsey said...

I love the pictures of you guys in the leaves!

Lindsay said...

Cute!

gram said...

What cute pictures. I love the outdoor pictures. Brooklyn looked like she was having alot of fun.