Tuesday, October 07, 2008

First Field Trip...Porter's Apple Orchard!!

The donuts...yummy!!!!
She was having fun playing on the train!!

Brooklyn's K-4 Class!!!

Picking Apples

Watching and learning how to make apple cider!!

Tasting the fresh apple cider!!

Brooklyn and her friend Hope!

Picking pumpkins...she had a hard to choosing just one pumpkin!!



Brooklyn and Hope had lots of fun together!!!

The pumpkin patch!!!


Love this shot!!!


The corn maze...which was lots of fun. lol


Finally we are done with the corn maze!!!!


Going done the big slide....

and going done head first!!!!

Her teacher, Mrs Hagar is the coolest teacher. Brooklyn loves her. It was so funny when she decided to go done the big slide!!!! As you can....see she is lots of FUN!!!



We had lots of fun today. The weather was pretty good. Considering how cold it has been!!
I love this time of year...it is my favorite!!! I just hate what comes after fall!!!!












6 comments:

Alyssa said...

That brought back some fun memories. We used to go there when I taught there too:). How fun!! Great pictures, and I love seeing her with her new little friend. I don't know that teacher. She must be new. I am so glad Brook loves her. That is so important.

Love you guys!

Leah Wentzel said...

we were just there! i really like that one.

brook and hope are so cute! i am glad you all had fun...i LOVE going to Kobe's field trips!

gram said...

Looks like Brooklyn was having a great time. I love the picture of Brooklyn with all the bigger pumpkins.

cindy said...

I love Porters it is so nice Dad is wanting to go this weekend, so we will see. I think if he packs anymore into the weekend, he is going to be in trouble with me. ;)
Looks like she had a great time, I love her teacher too. It is so cute how her and Hope love each other. Love you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I also love that picture of Brook and the pumpkins

Lindsay said...

Cute! Fall makes for some great pictures! Looks like a fun field trip! Love you!