Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CARVING PUMPKINS WITH GRANDMA & GRANDPA

The Pumpkin before the FUN begins!!!
Mom trying to get me to try pumpkins seeds!!!
We do cook the seeds and they are great, but I wasn't about to eat them raw!!! =)

Mom and Jay having fun!!!

Brooklyn arm deep in her pumpkin!!!


Pulling the guts out!!!
It took both Dad and Jay to carve that pumpkin. The skin on it was sooo tough!!!
Pulling the final piece out...finally!!! lol




SPOOKY

I think they turn out pretty good!!!!
Yes, we did not one pumpkin, but FOUR pumpkins!!!!
Thank you Mom and Dad for coming over for dinner and helping us carve (all four) the pumpkins!!! =) We had a great time!!!











7 comments:

cindy said...

We were so happy to come over! We love being with you all, we always have a GREAT time with you. You were right that one pumpkin was hard to carve. It is so much fun to carve pumpkins and remember when you kids did it too. I enjoyed lunch to today with you and Dad.
Love you bunches,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love it Shell

Alyssa said...

How fun! The new pictures were great:). Brooklyn cracked us up with the Spooky picture. Kendra loved them! WE haven't done any with her yet. We need to still. Wish Grandma and Grandpa could do it with her too. They sure did a great job:). Brook, you did great taking out the guts too. Kendra loves that part too:).
Mom's hair still looks great! I love it that way:).
Love you guys and miss you bunches!

Leah Wentzel said...

i like the way your big one turned out :)

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! I love fall/halloween time!

gram said...

I think Cindy and Mark was having as much fun as Brooklyn. Cute pictures and you guys did a great job with the pumpkins. I never liked doing them.

Jeri ~ said...

Great job you guys - the big one is my favorite and I love the SPOOKY picture.