I am so excited about the boys!! How exciting and what a trip you all are going on. I think you will get the best Souveniers!! You are doing a great job. I love you! Love, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
one more thing done!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!
Awesome! One step closer! :)
WEll you are getting one thing done at a time and it won't be long the list will be completed. I am happy for you.
I am so excited about the boys!! How exciting and what a trip you all are going on. I think you will get the best Souveniers!! You are doing a great job.
I love you!
Love,
Mom
YAH!!!!! How exciting--one step closer!
Post a Comment