It has been pretty cold here, but that doesn't stop Brooklyn from going outside!!! She LOVES the outdoors and playing the Maggie Sue!!! I can NOT wait for her brothers to come home so they can all play together!!!
This week it has been in the 50's (very chilly) with some rain. Welcome to Fall. =)




8 comments:
brook the leash nazi...poor maggie :)
You are right, Max quivers when she get the leash!! ;) jk SHe is so funny. I couldn't believe how cold it was today.
Love you
CUTE! Love her little hat!
Cute pictures of Brooklyn and her maggie. Brooklyn sure loves the out of doors. Now that we had our first frost I am ready to leave for Fl.
Hey shelly thanks for a great day I had sooooo much fun. And what a great dinner. That would have been a long day alone. I love shopping and just hanging out at your house. Brooke sure is fast on her bike.
Love you,
Mom
I want to see Brooklyn with Gussie on the leash.
lol, vicki-it would be hilarious to see Guss dragging any of the kids around!
We did that yesterday too! We were in shorts and t-shirts though:) LOL
Kendra wishes she could play with Brook! We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment