Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lets Skip Rocks!!!!!!

Mom, you know I love you, but I had to show everyone the video of you trying to skip rocks into Lake Michigan!!!

*Please pay close attention to Matt in the back ground. It is at the end of the video, but it is great or maybe you just had to be there!!! I know Chris, Matt, and Ben will love it!!! Love you all....Have great day!!!

8 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love her form! I see Matt was taking an education from her.

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, that is very funny, don't feel bad cindy-I don't think I have ever skipped a rock (at least on purpose) either.

btw-nice mimic matt

Lindsay said...

That is funny!

gram said...

Love that video. I do not think I could skip rocks either. Sure looks like they were having a great time. I am ready to go back up to Ludington.

Alyssa said...

That is great! I will have Chris come watch that now:) LOL! Love you, MOM!

Alyssa said...

Leave it to matt to take the opportunity to make fun of mom! That was hilarious! Nice throwing mom! Love ya!


Chris

Shelly Marie said...

Thought you all would love it!!! Matt is so funny!!!! Love you all!!! =)

cindy said...

YOU ARE A RAT!!!!!

But you are my rat, I love all of you and am sooo thankful for you all.

Love you,
Mom