We spent the day at Jay's Uncle Dan and Aunt Di's house!!!
Brooklyn had so much fun!!
This is Ron's face when I was driving the boat!!! Hahaha!!! =)
Cute picture of Jay!!!
Ron and Jay in control of the boat!!!
Beautiful sunset on the Lake!!!
Ron, Buddie (Jay's Dad) and Jay
Jason and his Cousin Amanda
Uncle Dan starting a Bonfire....Whitehead style!!!! Which means burn everything in site and if it doesn't burn pour diesel all over it and then it will burn for sure!!!! lol
There we go...it is almost touching the trees!!!!
Beautiful fireworks!!!We had a great time with Jay's family!!! We had a beautiful day with awesome weather.
Just to let everyone know Jay's dad is doing pretty good!! He is still a little sore, but is up moving around!!! GOD surely protected him because it could of been so much worse!!!
It will post more pictures of my family on 4th of July!!!!! LOve ya




8 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with Jay's family. I love the sunset picture. I also like the picture of Kobe and Brooklyn you put on as your heading picture.
I finally see the resemblance between Jay and his brother!
I am glad Jay's Dad is doing better! God did protect him and everyone.
Cute pictures looks like you guys had a great day! Miss and Love you!
i love brook on the tube!
I love how Brooke wispered in Uncle Bens ear and told him about her grandpa getting hurt. She is so cute. We love you guys so much and have enjoyed being with you. Maybe it will clear up today so we can still go to the water park.
I love the picture of Ron when you were driving the boat ;)
Love you lots,
Mom
ok whatever happened to coming to the Aeschliman water park? Anyways, what happened to Jay's dad? I love the pictures. You can sure tell they are brothers. Dave starts fires the same way. See ya Sunday!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We are glad J's dad is doing better and hopefully heals quickly! That is great that brooklyn goes tubing like that. WOW!!!
Post a Comment