Monday, July 21, 2008

Go to Kroger for your shopping!!!!!!

Kroger's has some amazing deals this week!!! Hopefully you all can get there this week.
This is what I got......

Total without coupons and Kroger card: $107.92

Final total with Kroger card and coupons: $61.88

Total savings at Kroger: $46.04

Not to bad for name brand stuff, cleaning products, fruits, and some other things!!!

Go here to see the great deals. To much to try and explain, but it is worth looking at.

http://www.kroger.com/pages/default.aspx

5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

nice :)

Leah Wentzel said...

I went to walgreens today, I got free shampoo and lots of close to free school supplies

gram said...

I just got my Kroger paper and wow they do have a lot of special. I quess I have to make a trip there.
Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I tried making my list but it was too hard with Caleb. I will do it tonight when it is still and quiet!

Alyssa said...

Great job, Shelly! Wish we had Kroger:). Our Publix has some good specials this week though. I am going tonight:).

Love you guys!