I for got all about this.....
The last day of our vacation we went back to the park and the Mason County Sheriff pulled up with there horse trailer. I have never seen them patrol the beach by horse back in Ludington, but it was pretty neat to watch!!! Brooklyn, Jay, Matt, Dad, and Elle really enjoyed seeing it. It was a good end to our vacation!!!! Here are some pictures I took....
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Riding a Horse on the Beach....Romantic, but not if you are a Sheriff!!!
Posted by Shelly Marie at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Ok, so who cleans up the poop on the beach? I know they aren't potty trained!
You know, I am not sure!!!! Hmmmmmm....Good question!! =)
It was nice to revisit Lunington! :) Your pictures are cute! Love you!
Linds....I know what you mean!!! I would love to go back and just relax on the beach!!!
Miss you and Love you!!!!
I am with you guys. I would love to have all the family back in Ludington. It was so relaxing.
That is really cool, and yes, I agree about riding horseback on the beach being so romantic! That would be really cool.
Love you too! Hope you have a great night too.
That's hilarious! I have secret thoughts of horse-back riding along the beach too! :)
Post a Comment