Friday, July 18, 2008

Just a small note.....

Well, we still have not heard anything for our case worker (Julie) about the two different scenario's that we are interested in for our adoption in Taiwan. It is so hard to remain patient on God's timing. I feel sometimes the adoption consumes us and it is all we do and talk about and other times I feel we are not doing enough. Ugggg!!! Julie (caseworker) says that these kinds of delays are normal and we just need to be as patient as we can! It is now 7:00 am here and over there it is 7:00pm. Sometimes we wonder what they are doing and hopefully they are safe and happy!!!

Love you all and hope you have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Oh Shelly, That last sentence brought tears to my eyes. What are they doing right now? I hope and pray that you will get them soon. I love you.

Leah Wentzel said...

Funny how your heart can get tied to a child you don't even know. You can tell God made a place just for that child in your heart, who ever they are.

Hopefully you guys are moving forward without even know it. God usually works in ways we never saw coming :)

cindy said...

Shelly I understand I dream of the boys! Ever since I watched the videos I can't get them off my mind. I know God knows where they are and what they are doing, I am thankful that they are not alone, and that they are getting good care. We will just keep praying that God leads.
Love you bunches,
Mom

We are looking forward to tonight :)

gram said...

shelly, could you bring the video of the boys to Vicki's on Tuesday so i could meet the boys. love ya, God will work it out

Alyssa said...

That is cool you got to see a video. Wow! We will keep praying for you guys as well as Ben and Leah. Yes, God already has your kids chosen, and His timing is just perfect!!