Monday, July 28, 2008

Sprinkler fun......









Brooklyn and I had a lot of fun today!!!
* We made stuff green peppers for dinner tonight...
*Then we made chocolate chip muffins with extra chocolate chips...
*We also made pudding for dinner (brooklyn's idea)
* Then we dicided to go to Target were we got some good deal on shoes (all clearance)
* So when we got home she wanted to run in the sprinkler!!!
Now, it is time for dinner!!!
Hope you all had a great day like we did!!!
Love ya

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun! Don't you love having a little girl to shoe shop with?:) LOL Kendra loves trying them all on. I avoid the shoe aisles now if I am in a hurry b/c she will just plop down, and start putting them all on:). It does crack me up!
Love the sprinkler pictures too...how fun! Actually, your dinner sounded pretty good too! :)

We had a great day too! Kendra played in her pool Grandma and Grandpa got her for her birthday. She had a lot of fun!

Shelly Marie said...

I do love shopping with her and we have soooo much fun trying on all the shoes!!! Brooklyn will do the same thing as Kendra...Plopping down anywhere to try on
SHOES!!!

She love the sprinkler!!

Dinner was really good and Brooklyn's pudding!!! lol

To bad Kendra and Brooklyn can't play together. They have the same things in common!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I still love shopping with my girls. Caleb is ok but all he wants to do is try all the cars and of course I have to buy him one everytime.

Leah Wentzel said...

that first picture of her is so hilarious :)

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures of Brooklyn! Looks like she was having a blast!

cindy said...

How did you turkey peppers turn out? I love the turkey meat. Great pics of Brooke she is so funny. Call me today.
Love you,
Mom

gram said...

I love the pictures. Looks like Brooklyn was having a great time in the sprinkler. It is alot of fun to spend quality time with your children.

Alyssa said...

NO KIDDING, SHELLY! We so wish the girls could play together too. They would have a ball wearing us all out:)!

Love you!...come do my hair sometime, okay? :)LOL

cindy said...

Her blue shoes are so funny. I like her new pink ones.
Love you