Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
5 comments:
I"m glad someone else has a spoiled dog.
You guys and your spoil dogs. I am glad you do love and care for your dogs but I am glad they are yours and not mine.
Hilarious! Love the new pics of her:). so cute! I love the one of her standing in the window like a cat does. What a riot!
Lyss...she is a funny dog!!! She loves that window!! =)
Gram...I think you need a cat, fish, dog or something!!! =) Maybe, for Christmas!!! hahaha
Vicki...our animals are spoiled, but we love them!!! =)
If I ever got an animal from any of you I know you would just love it to live at your house. Love ya, Gram
Post a Comment